A bit of fun for the Bank Holiday weekend. Have you seen this brilliant video by the Guardian?
Three little pigs… “The whole picture”
Our Whose Shoes? workshops look at issues around personalisation in social care and health from different perspectives. People see things from new “angles”. They are fun and fast paced – but not quite in this league!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages