Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
About Gill Phillips - Whose Shoes?Passionate about personalisation in health & social care. Creator of Whose Shoes? - an imaginative approach to helping people work together to improve lives. http://nutshellcomms.co.uk
This entry was posted in Blogs, dementia, education, health, mental health, personalisation, public sector, social care, social media, TLAP - Making It Real, well-being and tagged cognitive, cognitive disorder, debate, dementia, dementia awareness, dementia challenge, dementiachallengers, empowerment, health, impairment, language, Mental health, semantics, social care, stigma, Storify. Bookmark the permalink.