Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
About Gill Phillips - Whose Shoes?Passionate about personalisation in health & social care. Creator of Whose Shoes? - an imaginative approach to helping people work together to improve lives. http://nutshellcomms.co.uk
This entry was posted in Blogs, co-production, community engagement, dementia, health, mental health, personalisation, social care, social media, TLAP - Making It Real, well-being and tagged Alzheimer's, carers, choice, Compassion, creativity, dementia, dementia challenge, dementiachallengers, dignity, elderly, empathy, Guys & St Thomas, health, Healthy Living Club, innovation, Lambeth, make a difference, older people, outcomes, person-centred, personalisation, relationships, respect, social care, social media, Storify, Think Local Act Personal, Twitter, vulnerable. Bookmark the permalink.