Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: compassion
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
In May 2012, I thought it would be a good idea to collect and publish some ‘in my shoes’ guest blogs for Dementia Awareness Week. I started it with my own story and then collected all sorts of stories from other people. Like … Continue reading