Join 19,347 other followers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: well-being
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
Sam Majumdar is a very special man. A champion of true diversity. Person-centred, living his values, encouraging and caring – oh, and a world-class surgeon as well! . Let diversity grow @WhoseShoes @VijayaNath1 @Musheer @johnwalsh88 @GuilfordHeike @Nicki_Haywood @carriemarr pic.twitter.com/aQAc4wu4Yi — … Continue reading
MBRRACE-UK perinatal mortality report There is a lot of excitement in the #MatExp camp at the moment. So what’s new there? 😉 There was a wonderful workshop last week at Princess Royal Hospital. The room was packed and the #MatExp … Continue reading
We are really chuffed to be invited to take part in the opening session of the NHS transformathon – a 24 hour global engage-a-thon on 27/28 January led by Helen Bevan and Alison Cameron. You can read about it here … Continue reading
I love it when I turn up at my mum’s place and she has a glint in her eye and announces “I’ve written a blog”. She then waves her handwritten piece at me and we read it together. I don’t … Continue reading