Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
In the shoes of … | Florence Wilcock, Divisional Director Specialist Services & Obstetrician, Kingston Hospital FT
Last week I wrote a blog about how we have built the #MatExp project to improve maternity experience and the campaign was launched on the NHS Change Day site. Our constantly evolving MatExp story has since been published in NHS … Continue reading
Thank you Anne Cooper (yes, our own @anniecoops!) for sharing this lovely little blog. I hope readers love it as much as I do 🙂 Different types of loss My mother-in-law is now 82. When I first met her I … Continue reading