Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Continuing Health care
In the shoes of Hilary Marmot, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist … Looking at How to get to Eden. Through the Ages.
Today sees the start of the Dementia Congress in Brighton, one of the highlights of the year for our #dementiachallengers – not least because we get the chance to meet up and collaborate! There is a great programme this year … Continue reading →
I wrote the other day about the power of Twitter. The power to bring like-minded people together – quickly and effectively. We are forming into a group of #dementiachallengers – and it is exciting. These people do not just want … Continue reading →