Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: make a difference
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
Sam Majumdar is a very special man. A champion of true diversity. Person-centred, living his values, encouraging and caring – oh, and a world-class surgeon as well! . Let diversity grow @WhoseShoes @VijayaNath1 @Musheer @johnwalsh88 @GuilfordHeike @Nicki_Haywood @carriemarr pic.twitter.com/aQAc4wu4Yi — … Continue reading
We are really chuffed to be invited to take part in the opening session of the NHS transformathon – a 24 hour global engage-a-thon on 27/28 January led by Helen Bevan and Alison Cameron. You can read about it here … Continue reading
Florence Wilcock reflects on the first year of the powerful #WhoseShoes #MatExp campaign to improve maternity experience Continue reading