Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: outcomes
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
Florence Wilcock reflects on the first year of the powerful #WhoseShoes #MatExp campaign to improve maternity experience Continue reading
I love it when I find the right partners. We see the opportunity to do something imaginative together and we just get on and do it. ‘JFDI’ It is one of the biggest advantages of being a small organisation. And so … Continue reading
I recently spent a great week in Scotland. I am hoping to find time to write a blog about this – not least the Sherpa Union (very exciting new development around self-leadership, building networks and peer support!) and two Whose Shoes? … Continue reading