Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: relationships
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
Sam Majumdar is a very special man. A champion of true diversity. Person-centred, living his values, encouraging and caring – oh, and a world-class surgeon as well! . Let diversity grow @WhoseShoes @VijayaNath1 @Musheer @johnwalsh88 @GuilfordHeike @Nicki_Haywood @carriemarr pic.twitter.com/aQAc4wu4Yi — … Continue reading
I love it when I turn up at my mum’s place and she has a glint in her eye and announces “I’ve written a blog”. She then waves her handwritten piece at me and we read it together. I don’t … Continue reading
Florence Wilcock reflects on the first year of the powerful #WhoseShoes #MatExp campaign to improve maternity experience Continue reading
I love it when I find the right partners. We see the opportunity to do something imaginative together and we just get on and do it. ‘JFDI’ It is one of the biggest advantages of being a small organisation. And so … Continue reading