Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Think Local Act Personal; Whose Shoes?
And so, here we are at the end of Week 8 of our “in my shoes” guest blog series, looking at dementia from different perspectives. And, for the second day running, we have a tweeting, blogging Chief Executive. What is … Continue reading →
Unsurprisingly, there is a strong theme running through many of these “in my shoes” stories, of people inspired to join health and social care services by the experiences of much-loved family members. And wouldn’t these relatives be proud that they … Continue reading →
Some of my friends – and indeed, if the truth is told, Mr Whose Shoes? himself, wonder why I am so captivated by Twitter. It is a ‘no brainer’ …. I find it exciting! Twitter is so fresh and immediate … Continue reading →