Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Whose Shoes?
How much can be achieved in two years?
The answer is a phenomenal amount if you set your mind to it! Continue reading
I love it when I turn up at my mum’s place and she has a glint in her eye and announces “I’ve written a blog”. She then waves her handwritten piece at me and we read it together. I don’t … Continue reading
Florence Wilcock reflects on the first year of the powerful #WhoseShoes #MatExp campaign to improve maternity experience Continue reading