Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MatExp featured prominently in ‘The State of Maternity Services in England’ policy document
- In the shoes of … Sam Majumdar. A very person-centred surgeon.
- In my own shoes – Gill’s random thoughts on turning 60. #Gill60
- In the shoes of Victoria Morgan… | Reflecting on #MatExp and the impact it is having
- When WhoseShoes came to the PRUH
Top Posts & Pages
About Gill Phillips - Whose Shoes?Passionate about personalisation in health & social care. Creator of Whose Shoes? - an imaginative approach to helping people work together to improve lives. http://nutshellcomms.co.uk
This entry was posted in Blogs, community engagement, dementia, education, Guest blog, personalisation, social care, social media, well-being and tagged Alzheimer's, carers, choice and control, Compassion, dementia, dementiachallengers, elderly, empathy, independence, make a difference, older people, outcomes, Quality of life, relationships, service users, Whose Shoes?. Bookmark the permalink.